Ensuring that your association is financially responsible is one of our primary focuses. Our accounting staff will help to make sure that all of your bank accounts are within compliance. Our financial services include, but are not limited to:
- Collect all assessments due to the Association
- Download and input lockbox electronic payment data.
- Send collection letters to all delinquent accounts and post late fees.
- Prepare and submit delinquent accounts to Association attorney.
- Monitor and supervise progress of lien and foreclosure attorney action.
- Review all invoices, utilities and contractual services.
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Maintain the integrity of financial records for the Association CPA year-end report and tax returns.
- Prepare an annual budget for Association review, adjustment and approval.
- Assist in filing the annual corporate Uniform Business Report with the Florida Secretary of State.
PCM has the technology to manage your association effectively.
Pay Dues Online
Online Work Orders
Virtual Meeting Capabilities
Complimentary Conference Room Access in Sarasota and Bradenton Offices