Transitioning to Progressive Community Management, (PCM)
When choosing PCM as your management team, you will have a 30 to 90 day transition period. During this time, the PCM team will be working with the Board and the previous management company to promote a smooth transition. After the transition period, your designated PCM manager will work with the Board to make sure that your association is aligned with the Florida Statutes and in compliance with your governing documents. Our administrative services include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate and notify all members as to meeting dates.
- Attend board meetings as required and provide written management reports and board packages in advance of the meeting.
- Assist the Board in reviewing and enforcing the association’s governing documents.
- Coordinate approval of sales / rental applications as required. Issue parking decals, pool tags, gate access, etc.
- Carefully monitor the association’s insurance policies.
- Employ all personnel required to maintain the property in compliance with local, state, and federal laws.
- Assist the board in managing contracts and solicit bids from service providers as needed.
PCM has the technology to manage your association effectively.
Pay Dues Online
Online Work Orders
Virtual Meeting Capabilities
Complimentary Conference Room Access in Sarasota and Bradenton Offices